Canesten Alternative Pessary And Cream 500mg
- Cures internal infection and the external irritation
- You can treat the internal infection with a pessaryany itching or soreness.
- A complete treatment for vaginal thrush because it treats both the internal cause and external symptoms.
- This pack contains a slim applicator with 5g of cream
Product Model: GSL
Pack Size: 1
Canesten Alternative Pessary and Cream 500mg
Canesten Alternative Pessary and Cream is a treatment that helps with causes and symptoms of thrush, a vaginal thrush infection may cause any of the following symptoms: whitish, odourless vaginal discharge, persistent burning, itching, redness, swelling and soreness of the vagina and vulva.
- 1 pessary with applicator to treat the cause of vaginal thrush
- 1 tube of soothing double strength cream for relief of external itching and soreness
How to Use
The Canesten 500mg pessary should be inserted high into the vagina as a single dose at bedtime. Use the applicator provided. Follow the instructions provided in the pack. If you have your period you should wait until it's finished before using the pessary. The Canesten thrush external cream should be applied thinly to the vulva and labia to help provide immediate relief from the external symptoms of the infection, such as itching and soreness. Rub it in gently and then wash your hands. You can use this cream two to three times day until the symptoms of the infection have cleared up. You should consult your doctor if your symptoms have not got better within a week of using the internal cream.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not store above 25°C
Do not use to treat nail or scalp infections.
Do not use the pessary or cream, and see your doctor as soon as possible if:
- This is the first time you have had symptoms of thrush
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- You have had more than two episodes of vaginal thrush in the last 6 months
- You or your partner has previously had a sexually transmitted disease Or you have any of the following symptoms:
- Irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge
- Ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva
- A foul smelling discharge from the vagina
- Redness, irritation or swelling associated with treatment
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain or dificulty in passing urine
- Fever or chills
- Feeling sick or vomiting
|Warnings||Use according to instructions on or in pack. You should carefully read all product packaging and leaflets prior to use. For further advice contact us or another healthcare professional.|
Orders over £35.00 (Does not include Prescription Items)
Tracked 48 Royal Mail: Estimated delivery 2 – 3 days.
Tracked 48 NO Signature
Tracked 48 Signature
- Tracked 24 NO Signature
- Tracked 24 Signature
DPD Courier (Under 2 kg)
£4.95 - Next Working Day Delivery (Excluding Saturday Delivery) Orders MUST be placed before 11am on the day to be considered for NDD
Special Delivery Before 1pm (Under 1kg)
£6.99 - (Guaranteed Monday to Friday by Royal Mail)
- Special Delivery Before 9am (Under 500g)
£15.99 - (Guaranteed Monday to Friday by Royal Mail)
**On stocked items (excludes fragrances), including Voucher codes offering free shipping.
Tracked 24 can take 1-2 working days from time of dispatch and Tracked 48 delivery can take 2-3 working days from time of dispatch. A recorded service does not speed up the actual delivery time.
Weight restrictions apply. In the event that any heavy or bulky items are ordered, Clear Chemist will contact you and advise you accordingly if you will be subject to any extra delivery charges.
Standard delivery is provided by Royal Mail.
Clear Chemist strives to offer the best delivery service possible but cannot make any guarantees on delivery times as they are contracted out to Royal Mail.