Daktarin Oral Gel Sugar Free 2% Oral Gel
- Daktarin Oral Gel is a white, sugar free gel with an orange taste containing an antifungal ingredient.
- Used to for the treatment and prevention of fungal and bacterial infections of the mouth and throat.
- Daktarin Oral Gel is a highly effective oral thrush medication.
- If prescribed by a doctor, Daktarin Oral Gel can also be used to treat fungal and bacterial infections of the gullet, stomach or intestine.
- Daktarin Oral Gel works by destroying the fungus and associated bacteria that may be present.
The effects of Daktarin Oral Gel may start to be seen quickly but it is important that Daktarin Oral Gel be used for up to 2 days after all the symptoms have cleared.
You should always read the patient information booklet provided.
Standard delivery is provided by Royal Mail.
Orders over £35.00 *
2nd class Royal Mail: Estimated delivery 7 – 10 days.
First Class Recorded (recommended)
If orders are placed by 11am you will receive them within two working days. If you require your order urgently using this method then please contact customer services on 0151 203 6535 prior to placing your order.**
Special Delivery orders that weigh more than 500g will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 for next day delivery
£4.99 - UK orders which contain fragrances will be sent First Class Recorded, estimated delivery 5 working days.
**On stocked items (excludes fragrances), inculding Voucher codes offering free shipping.
1st Class and 1st Class Recorded delivery can take 1-3 working days from time of dispatch and 2nd Class delivery can take 2-5 working days from time of dispatch. A recorded service does not speed up the actual delivery time, but it does mean that the item will require a signature on arrival.
Weight restrictions apply. In the event that any heavy or bulky items are ordered, Clear Chemist will contact you and advise you accordingly if you will be subject to any extra delivery charges.
Clear Chemist strives to offer the best delivery service possible but cannot make any guarantees on delivery times as they are contracted out to Royal Mail.