Herpotherm Cold Sore Treatment, Cold Sore Prevention
Product Model: GSL
Pack Size: 10ml
Cold sores are not only unattractive but can also be very painful. The accompanying symptoms such as burning, tingling, itching or tightness can be relieved with Herpotherm® from the very first application. Herpotherm® is a medical device, which can prevent the development of cold sore blisters if applied early enough.
- HERPOtherm is a dermatologically tested medical device that can prevent the development of cold sore blisters if applied early enough.
- If this electronic cold sore treatment is applied later, the severity of cold sore symptoms may be lessened, or they may fade sooner.
- HERPOtherm, is an electronic cold sore pen that works solely by concentrated heat and is thus completely free from chemicals. Suitable for allergy suffers and pregnant women.
- HERPOtherm is a discreet and long-lasting alternative to conspicuous cold sore creams, ointments or patches.
- HERPOtherm is suitable for children, for self-administration from 12 years of age - Dermatologically tested.
How to use HERPOtherm
Orders over £35.00 (Does not include Prescription Items)
Tracked 48 Royal Mail: Estimated delivery 2 – 3 days.
Tracked 48 NO Signature
Tracked 48 Signature
- Tracked 24 NO Signature
- Tracked 24 Signature
DPD Courier (Under 2 kg)
£4.95 - Next Working Day Delivery (Excluding Saturday Delivery) Orders MUST be placed before 11am on the day to be considered for NDD
Special Delivery Before 1pm (Under 1kg)
£6.99 - (Guaranteed Monday to Friday by Royal Mail)
- Special Delivery Before 9am (Under 500g)
£15.99 - (Guaranteed Monday to Friday by Royal Mail)
**On stocked items (excludes fragrances), including Voucher codes offering free shipping.
Tracked 24 can take 1-2 working days from time of dispatch and Tracked 48 delivery can take 2-3 working days from time of dispatch. A recorded service does not speed up the actual delivery time.
Weight restrictions apply. In the event that any heavy or bulky items are ordered, Clear Chemist will contact you and advise you accordingly if you will be subject to any extra delivery charges.
Standard delivery is provided by Royal Mail.
Clear Chemist strives to offer the best delivery service possible but cannot make any guarantees on delivery times as they are contracted out to Royal Mail.